Podcast Feature: Infinity Gritty Founder & Musician Adam Ahuja on How He Strives to Create a Positive Impact on the World Through Music, Meditation, a Vegetarian Diet and his Overall Mindset
Tourganic Podcast is hosted by Tourganic founder, musician, plant-based vegan athlete and Infinity Gritty Artist David Bailis and features his conversations with an inspiring collection of musicians about how they maintain health of mind, body and soul on the road. Whether through diet, fitness, meditation, yoga or whatever one’s chosen path is, these interviews get to the heart of how living a healthy lifestyle helped them thrive as people and shine with their overall musicality.
David: “Keyboard player Adam Ahuja is a creative and virtuosic musician with a commitment to his craft and deep awareness of the positive affect music can have on people and culture.” In this Conversation:
- Strategies and ideas to stay focused and ‘in the moment’ on stage
- The importance of creating blocks of time in life to to help to find your path and discover what truly fulfills you.
- The balance between being committed to your vision and maintaining flexibility in the process
- What caused Adam to make the shift to eating a plant-based diet and how compassion for animals was the motivating factor in that decision
- The affect a focused meditation practice had on Adam’s life and his music specifically
- Creating positive change in the world through music and how that is a central concept to Adam’s mindset
Tourganic Podcast Theme song ‘The Path’ written by David Bailis and this episode’s musical interludes by Adam Ahuja and The Flowdown.
Visit www.tourganic.com for more info on this episode and living healthy on the road.